Ads 468x60px

Friday, June 21, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #5


Feature and Follow Friday is a meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Find out more by clicking on the links provided.


Question of the Week: 
Activity: Favorite Literary Quote

Nicole:
"Tearing down the rest of the world won't make you happy. Look inside yourself. Because finding who you were meant to be? What you were put into this world to do? That's what fills the emptiness. It's the only things that can." - p.368 Splintered, A.G. Howard

Michelle:
"When I first met you, I thought we were made for each other even though we seemed like opposites in some ways and we fought. But now... Now I feel like we weren't made for each other. We're making each other - into the people we should become." -p. 301, Fuse by Julianna Baggott






17 comments:

  1. Love both quotes!

    My FF:
    http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/feature-and-follow-friday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both quotes are awesome!

    New Follower via Bloglovin'

    Here's my FF: http://ashleysbookcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome quotes!

    New follower via bloglovin and twitter!

    http://spicedlatte.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! I like both of the quotes! They're more or less like pick-me-up type of quotes if you know what I mean. Thanks for sharing!(:
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, both of those books are on the TBR! Can't wait to finally get to them!

    Old Follower

    My FF

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the quotes!!!
    Old Follower
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both of your quotes! I haven't read either of the books, so I'll have to go make some adjustments to my TBR shelf. :-) Thanks for stopping by my blog, and the follows! I followed back on bloglovin' and twitter! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both quotes are awesome!

    I haven't read these books but I have an eCopy of Splintered on my e-reader, I guess I will have to read it soon! ^^

    Thanks for stopping by!
    New follower through GFC
    Sara In Bookland

    ReplyDelete
  9. 2 great quotes from 2 great books! I'm an old GFC follower, but I added Networked Blogs today! Thanks for stopping by my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both great quotes..... Thanks for stopping by all we have is stories. Following you back on bloglovin' <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice quote, Nicole! (Yours is nice, too, Michelle!) Thanks for the visit and the follows, Nicole. Now following back, by GFC, RSS, Bloglovin' and Twitter.

    Jane at Jane Reads

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice picks! I've already read Splintered, but I have yet to read Fuse. Another book to add to my ever-growing TBR list. xD

    Followed back! Thanks for stopping by.
    Daphne @ Reading Until Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great quotes! I have yet to read both of those!

    New follower via bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am loving all of these quotes. Two great choices here.

    I'm following you back via Bloglovin'.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both quotes are good, but I must say I like the Splintered quote just a bit more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely quotes! :)

    Old follower. Thanks for stopping by! Love your site banner!

    - Michelle

    ReplyDelete